How you can help Emmaus Glasgow
Emmaus Glasgow exists to enable those who have found themselves without a home to regain their lives and in turn help others who are struggling in life. As a local charity and a working community, we aim for self sufficiency.
There are a number of ways in which you can help us do this.
- You can give us the things you no longer need. This not only clears your home but enables others to benefit from your generosity. To find out how to donate items to donate go to our donations page.
- Through a house clearance – we are happy to come out to visit you and discuss your needs, please visit our house clearance page.
- You can donate direct online. By supporting us you are making a significant difference to other people’s lives in Glasgow. We have a number of ways you can help us and there are a number of ways you can donate directly.
- By volunteering. By being a volunteer you will become part of the Emmaus family and share the enjoyment of working alongside our team.
- By fundraising for us. Can you run a marathon or half for us, climb a mountain or even organise a coffee morning we will help you with fundraising information to enable you to do this.
In addition if you would like to help spread the word about Emmaus do contact us about booking a speaker for your church, company or organisation.
Thank you for taking the time to visit us why don’t you come and see us in action at our Partick Second-hand Superstore, Hamiltonhill and Mount Florida shops in Glasgow. You may even pick up a bargain – another way of supporting our work!