Please read before donating items
We must think we can sell your donation in order to take it. We don’t like to disappoint or offend people by saying no when we come to collect – so if you are in doubt if we can sell your donation please discuss it with us on the phone first.
We can only take items in saleable or fit condition to be sold.
- Good quality furniture
- Sofas & soft furnishings (please see below about fire labels)
- White goods
- Kitchen utensils
- Hi-fis & DVD players with remotes
- Household Linen
- Records, CDs & DVDs
- Bric a brac
- Good Quality Toys (with a valid CE Safety Mark)
- Garden tools and equipment
Sorry we cannot take:
- Gas cookers.
- Old Televisions (CRT Tubes).
- Electric blankets.
- Large wall units (too large for most properties, no demand).
- Upholstered furniture (anything with foam) without correct label. Including headboards, sofas, chairs, footstools, beanbags, and scatter cushions (We must meet all legal and Trading standards requirements – items must comply with the 1988 or 1993 furniture regulations.
- Carpet that must be uplifted.
- Any other item that is not in a saleable or fit condition to be sold.